$1000 Gift Card for the
500 ticket max, $10 per ticket
Raffle Tickets Available Now!
All OTP events to have tickets for sale onsite
Can't make an event? Call Joe Shaver at 503-369-6474
Official Contest Rules
1. Eligibility: Raffle is open to all legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. Regardless of where the entrant is from, the prize must be accepted in the state of Oregon. The winning ticket will be drawn by a person who did not purchase a raffle ticket. This will allow OTP affiliated persons to be eligible to win the prize.
2. Sponsor: This raffle is being sponsored by Oregon Tractor Pullers Association, (OTP), a 501©3 non-profit organization located at 31120 Canaan Rd, Deer Island OR 97054.
3. Agreement to Official Rules: Participation in the raffle constitutes full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these rules and the decisions of the sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon being compliant with these official rules and fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. Raffle Period: The raffle will begin on May 11, 2021 and will end on September 18, 2021.
5. Prize Drawing: the drawing will take place at 12:00pm at BI-ZI Farms during our BBQ Pull on September 18, 2021. You need not be present to win. A minimum of at least two OTP board members will be present at drawing. Winner will be announced at time of drawing and/or notified by phone. The winner will also be announced at: www.oregontractorpullers.org
6. Prize: the prize for this raffle is a “$1000 Gift Card for Sportsman’s Warehouse”. Winner will have one year to claim the prize and pick up from OTP. If the winner fails to accept the prize within one (1) year, the prize will be forfeited and OTP will retain the prize and do with as it sees fit. Prize Value is $1,000. Winner is responsible for pick up or arrange a time to pick the prize after the drawing.
7. Taxes: The raffle winner will be responsible for any taxes related to winning a prize in the state of Oregon. OTP will NOT pay those taxes.
8. Tickets and Entering Contest: ticket price is $10.00 each and can be purchased from OTP Members and Board Members or you can refer to our web site www.oregontractorpullers.org for additional locations. There will be a maximum of 500 tickets sold. The tickets will be numbered but entrants must write legibly their name, phone number and email address if available. In the event that the entrants contact information is not legible, the winning ticket number will be announced. The winner must have their matching ticket stub to claim prize.
9. Method of Payment: OTP will accept cash or checks. NSF checks will have a $25.00 fee assessed and checks must clear prior to drawing to be valid.